Insert your information here for an indication of what size bond you may qualify for and what the bond repayment could be.
- A general rule for Home Loans is that the monthly repayments may not be more than 30% of your gross monthly income.
- Considering this and the information you provided, an estimation of your affordability for a Home Loan.
- Please keep in mind that in line with the National Credit Act and as part of its lending criteria, the bank will take into account your affordability and credit worthiness when assessing a Home Loan application.
- Every application is assessed according to the individual’s risk profile. It is our experience that putting down a deposit is considered good practice by the bank, especially when negotiating a better interest rate.
- The figures calculated using this tool are only indicative. Contact our Sales team for more information.